Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Semester Over

One more semester done. How wonderful it is to say that, especially knowing that if all goes well I will be a graduate by Christmas. I finished up my English Workshop class, no need for any other English classes now and I have started my adventure in computer classes with my first class Computer Literacy. I enjoyed both class and encountered to more teachers that gave very good and timely feedback.

The English Workshop class was an adventure toward a ten page argumentative paper. Much to large to paste here in the blog. I will however put it in my website. It was titled, "Budget Rekindles the Debate over Abortions" a very argumentative topic and in the news quite a bit lately.

The Computer Literacy class was the most basic of computer classes but I learned some very interesting things like cloud storage and Trojan viruses among other things. I was compelled to write a five page paper which was titled "Computers and the Technical Communications Industry." It will also be available on the website for your reading pleasure.

I fear next semester because it brings me into Algebra yet again. My love of words is barely equal to my dread of numbers. Yet here I go again forced to confront numbers. I do look forward to my Biomedical Writing class in the second half of the spring semester.

The adventure continues, stay tuned for more updates. :-)

The website to view my works is http://arvillasportfolio.webs.com/

If you read this please leave my a comment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment