Monday, April 25, 2011

Lots of Blogging

Okay, you can't tell it from this blog, but I have been doing lots of blog writing.

I started a blog just for stories about our family. I call it Simple Family Stories. I have been taking a minute here and there to write down little stories from how I met my husband to us planting our first garden here in Texas. I am not trying to put them in any particular order that way if something interesting happens today I can write about it or if nothing is really going on then I can write about something that happened from the past.

Mostly I have just been trying to stay busy reading and writing and trying to perfect my craft so that someday, dare I dream it, I will be graduated and working. Actually getting paid to do what I love, to write! I have always done it and I must not be to bad at it because I keep getting A's from all my teachers. I have Ethics and Algebra right now but in 4 weeks I will be starting Bio-Medical Writing. I am very excited to take that class.

Happy Easter all.

No comments:

Post a Comment