Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cover letters and Handcrafted Mom Blog

Today has been full of cover letters and sending out resumes. I found a website through one of the blogs about freelance writing that hires freelancers. http://www.freelancejobopenings.com

I did manage to post an entry to the Handcrafted Mom Blog about making t-shirt quilts. I had actually started it last night.

I also did some transcriptions for applications and sent those for working freelance too.

Last night I opened my Google Reader and did a search for freelance writing and technical writing and have been reading from several different blogs and sites along with news sources such as the NYT and the Houston Chronicle.

I am hoping that Saturday we may be able to find our local branch of the library.

The only thing that scares me is the flicker of a thought in my head what if all these people call me and want me to work for them at once? What a wonderful and yet horrific thing that would be. I guess I would figure it out and take the best offers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment