Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Last week disappeared

Okay so last week was a total wash as far as writing anything but cover letters and applications. I had a few interviews. So, the week wasn't wasted but no call backs. My biggest hurdle here in El Paso is that I don't speak Spanish. Or, at least I hope that is what it is because they all want to know if I can.

Anyway, we went to the Library on Dyer St. for the first time on Saturday. WOW, I'm liking it alot. I took out three books but at the rate I have been reading lately we'll see if I get through them.

Monday I figured out all the kinks from registering and getting my classes lined up for fall at Northeastern University. I am excited they have alot of classes I'd like to take and can online. I figured out that if I wanted to I could keep going till I had my Phd from them online. That is an idea anyway.

Tomorrow it will be back to the grindstone for me. I need to come up with an awesome post for my Handcrafted Mom blog.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment