Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday - Cleaning, Blogging and Reading

I have no idea how Friday became my cleaning day once we moved here. We have only been here a month. Maybe, I still have time to change this habit. The chores could be divided up and I could do some on Tuesday and the rest on Thursday. Sweeping and mopping this entire house, cleaning two bathrooms, the kitchen and making the usual three meals for the family gave me no time to read or work on writing until after supper.

I did read several posts from the Ten Tips for writing a blog and a few from About Freelance Writing. I plan on catching up with the NYT and a few other news sources before I finally call it a night.

I did manage to get a nice post created for my Handcrafted Mom blog, this one came kind of easy because I wrote about one of my favorite things to do with the kids. Combining my memories, storytelling and a link to a good recipe. I ended with a couple of questions and hope that someone will respond to them.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment